Saturday, June 21, 2008

# 7 John Denver


I like John Denver very much, because he did volunteer work as well as sung very well. He took the lead of preserving the earth. He loved Nature very much,let alone human being. I would like to resembel him except for early death. Anyway, here is my question. What kind of volunteer have you ever done ? For me, I send some money to a nursing home every month.

4 comments:

Anne said...

Hi, Jasper!

This questions is a little uncomfortable. Your opinion of John Denver is good and we also should somewhat try to help others.

In the bible, this is written: But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing.

I think this saying is worth thinking over and over....

Good night!

James said...

Hi, jasper

It was a littel bit late. Thank you for hard working.

I'm glad that you send some money for the poor. Even though there is a mind that you want to help, it's not easy to put it into practice.

In my case I have send a little money to some place since about 13 years ago. I'd rather not tell this story because I don't want people to know this. Anyway someday I want to donate more mony for the poor people and do some volunteer works for the people who need.

Thank you.

rose said...

Jasper!
I'm sending some money to poor students for 4 years, too. There's teachers' union to donate some money every month in my school. If I haven't joined that I'd more ashamed about your question. Actually I don't know the pleasure of volunteer work, but I want to know someday not through the money buth moving my body. Thank you for your sincere question.

Anonymous said...

I like John Denver very much, too.
He had concert in the Olympic park in Seoul and I went there with my wife. I taught some of his songs such as "Country Road" "Sunshine on my Shoulder" to my students. But much to my shame, I seldom donated money to help the poor. I will try hard to do some useful work for others from now on. Thank yor reminding me of how to live fruitful life.