Saturday, June 7, 2008

#3 Libera Choir



Last time, did you enjoy the song "Time to say good bye" sung by Sarah Brightman and Andrea Boccheli? I am sure you have had a good time appreciating the musi. And I have googled and appreciated the songs by your favirote musician. Thank you for your interest and participation.
As you know, I am big into music. But I have no special knowledge on music. I just enjoy listening to music, especially new age of music, popera, classical music and indigeneous music around the world. This time, let me introduce Sanctus of "Libera Choir" to you. What a fabulous voice they have! Too fantastic for me to have horripilation. I really feel like "cloud nine". Would you try to listen to their voice sound? And I would like you to describe your feeling about the song briefly.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Hi Jasper,
You've really captured the real benefits of using blogs. The idea of asking about others' music interests and then learning about them yourself is very authentic communication. This is blogging at its' best.
I loved the choir music. Very impressive. I felt quite uplifted after hearing them. Thank you for sharing with us.

Jasper said...

Hi Noble Nicole, Thanks a million for your swift and warm-hearted feedback. I am really happy to be with you. Even though I close my eyes. Thanks for your affection.