Saturday, June 21, 2008
# 6 John Williams
John Williams is one of the most classical guitarist alive. Once I also used be immeresed in playing classical guitar. Come again, yesterday. Still now, I rarely play the rusty guitar. I think that being able to play the instruments is another blessing. Anyway, what kind of music instruments can you play?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
John Williams that I know is famous movie music composer. I didn't know that hi is a guitarist. Anyway, I am surpised that you have much information about music. Have you ever heard "Kings' singer"? They are a cappella group. Someday, I hope you would like it.
Anyhow, I can't play any musical instrument. That is one of the saddest things. When I was elementary student, I learned how to play for a short time. But I was forced to quit when I entered the middle school. At that time, my famiily was too poor.
... a story long ago.
Hi,, Jesper..
Unfortunately I can't play any instrument. TT
Once I worked for Elementary school for 1 year. At that time I had to paly the piano for my student. So I took a private lesson for piano, but it was really hard to follow the instruction. The serious problem came from my fingers. My fingers were already accostomed to computer keyboard. Whenever I try to remember the key of piano, I was confused with them. Therefore I just gave up being a Elementary teacher and moved to the secondary. How sad story it is.
It is my miserable story who can't play the piano and had to give up my former gob.
Hi, Jasper!
You remind me of my old days. When I was a middle school student I started to have piano lessons with my younger sister. But unfortunately I stopped taking lessons in the middle while my sister continued to. Nowadays she plays very well and enjoy playing the piano. I regret stopping the lesson but I know it's no use crying over spilt milk. I'm thinking of learning how to play a guitar.
Hi Jasper,
I love your blog and always open it to listen to music while I read other blogs. I enjoyed John Williams a lot. I never learned to play a musical instrument because in school we had to choose between sports and music and I loved soccer too much to quit it for music.
Post a Comment