Tuesday, June 10, 2008

#4 Leonard Cohen


Hello eveybody,
ths time I'm gonna introduce Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah. He is kind of a troubadour from Canada. His voice seems to be bass baritone. At first, it might sound strange. But before long, you will be attracted to his voice. His work often explores the themes of religion, isolation, sexuality, and complex interpersonal relationships. His music seems to draw me to a unknown shelter where there is no anxiey, no desire and no competition. How do you feel about this song?

4 comments:

James said...

You really like music. Your interesting about music open eyes for another world of music.
As you described, the music gives tranquility,serenity and peace. Even though every person has deferent ideas and thoughts, I think, feeling is same. I think my tought and feeling can't reach you your level,however, the fundamental thinkings and feelings are same as yours. Your feeling is mine.

Have a nice night.

Jasper said...

Hi James, thank you for your footprint. Your baseline thought is just like mine. How humane Jewel James is ! If I won the lottery, I would give you half of it.

rose said...

Hi, Jasper!!
If I leave my footprint, you'll give me one third of lottery money??
It could be my hope of life..haha!!
Your question is so difficult! It's another Walter's homework!!
His voice is very attractive but a little sleepy....Sorry Jasper.. It's late, so I think I'm really sleepy.....^_^

Jasper said...

Hi Rose, do you want me to win the lottery? Is that your hope? If so, would it be OK if I ask you to give money to buy a lotto? Haaaaaaa. Anyway, thanks for your visit and interest.