Wednesday, May 21, 2008

#2 Sarah Brightman


Since one day, I have been in immeresed in Sarah Brightman, fabulous Popera Singer. I think that her voice is the best work that God made. When I listen to her song, All guts of mine shudder with touching . She must have a heavenly voice. She is my favorite. What is she like? I want all of you to try to listen to her song. Well, who is your favorite among famous singers?

7 comments:

Anne said...

Long time ago, I happened to listen to her songs. Since then, like you I have liked her singing style. I bought her two tape long ago. You're right. Her voice is fantastic. Sometimes it's a good thing to meet the people who have similar taste of music or hobby.

Nowadays, since I sang in the choir in the church, I'm much interested in choir, not in singing alone.
Recently, I love the song, "Hallelujah",Messiah.

therese said...

Hi Jsaper - thanks for the music.
I like popera and Yun Hyeonjoo, but my most favorite singer is Song changsik. It's a pity that I cannot see him on TV for many years. Do you like his songs? Whenever I listen to his voice with his big smile, I feel happy.
Heesoo

Nicole said...

Hi Jasper,
Thank you for introducing such a great singer to us. I had never heard her before. Your blog looks great!

rose said...

Hi, Jasper! The singer's voice gave me a sweet break time. It's certain you have a great eye for music,too. My favorite singer was Josumi. But these days I like to listen Johnny Cash and June Cart. The move,"walk the Line" was very touching for me. When I watch their video clips, their songs sound more beautiful because of their happy facial expression.

tina said...

Hi, Jasper!
Thank you for your kindness to let me get a rest listening to a beautiful song. I've known her by the name. I remember she's come to Seoul for a concert years ago. I regret I missed the chance. Really a nice singer. I like Patty page, Nanamuscury.Old fashioned ones, huh?

Olive's Garden said...

Yes, she has a touching voice. You know, human's voice is a gift from God and it isn the most beautiful form of music in the world.

I like Sarah Brightman ver much, but my favorite singer is Jo Su-Mi. She can raise her voice to the highest level and when she talks I feel like a bird sings. She has the profound voice that expresses love, sorrow and joy from the bottom of her heart. Deep feelings arise in depth. I'm so happy you gave me a chance to listen to her song.

JAKE said...

Hi, Jasper. If you like Sarah, then you should try Sissel. Her voice is also from heaven. She has many hits and beautiful songs. She also sang a titanic theme, which was different from the one we know of. Anyway try her song and definitely you'll like her. And I also like Bon Jovi. "Always", "Bed of Roses", "it's my life"....plenty of hits.