Monday, July 7, 2008

# 9 Immigration


I used to dream of the immigration to other countries when young, because I wanted to make a challenging life. It, however, haven't be achieved. Actually I have had no chance to get immigration. It is too late to put the immigration into pracitce.
Here is my last question.
Have you ever thougt about the immigration to other countries? If so, what makes you think so?

4 comments:

Anthony said...

Hi Jasper,
When I was young, I thought it is kind of doing something for my country to go abroad and live there. Because our country is too small for everyone to live a comfortable life. As I'm getting older, it is getting more and more difficult to leave my country. Now I think it is O.K. to live in other country just for two or three years but I can't live in other country forever.

therese said...

Hi, Jasper - thanks for the video clip! I had thought of immigrating to Australia for several days years ago because of the Medicare in the country, but not before and after that time. I've received too many things from my country and I think it's time for me to return some of the benefits to the disadvantaged.

rose said...

Jasper!
It's coming the time to say good-bye. You were my good listener for practicing memorizing "Dear Abbey article". Thank you for your sincere listening and answer..^^.
I feel a little sorry that I can't hear your serious, high quality, unexpected, rarely pure joke. Maybe all classmates will miss you.
Ah! I forget your question... I used to dream immigration to beautiful country like Australia. However as I'm older, my dream is getting far away more and more. I don't know why..maybe I don't want to be a stranger in the country. I'm likely to be live with my family here in my country...

Nicole said...

Hi Jasper,
Don't run away! I'm sure your students would be so sad if you moved away. It's an interesting question for me as I'm thinking of where I might like to go next...lot's of places to visit in the world