Wanted, Gold Miss. No concern with nationality.
Optimistic, travel-holic, Cadillac for me. Hate high pitched preach.
Thursday, May 15, 2008
#1 Photo skills
These days, I am interested in taking photos. I have a Sony camera. But I don't know how to control it to take a good photos. Who can help me?
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Sorry, Jasper! I'd like to help you very much, but I can't. I hate machine, so I am very poor at manipulating camera and other things. But some day, maybe I might help you by my becoming good model using my beauty for your camera! ^^
Hi Jasper, Those new cameras can be overwhelming. I have a couple of rules that I always follow when taking photos. Always have the sun at your back and take extra photos in case the first one doesn't turn out. I would also suggest 'playing' with your camera for a few days before using it on an important trip.
Hi Jasper - I'd like to say thank you first for your help making my daum cafe the other day. Although I cannot help you much in dealing with the new camera, I am sure you'll be an expert in it soon. You're the expert in technology! Cheers! Heesoo
Hi, Jasper... To take a good picture, I think, you should read the manual closely. That is the first step and the hardest one. If you have some questions, consult web or you can visit "www.DCINSIDE.com". It is very good site and there are many good lectures. Anyway, practice makes perfect. But, practice without theoretical background will bring you nowhere...
Hi Jasper Today's field trip was great, isn't it? Especilly your high level dirty stories were quite enjoyable. How about making a file for your family. Make a file for a year. Make files for monthes. And then whenever you take pictures, save them in your file. I'm suer it will be a good memory for your family.
Hi,Jasper!! After this program, we'll miss your high level joke!! When you make a joke, your serious face looks more funny than the story to me...haha! Your blog is wonderful! Especially the slide show is so attractive to me.The photos are great. From last March I started to feel interest in taking photos. To take pictures of fascinating nature and to see them again is a big joy... I totally understand you! For a great photo,composition is most important I think. When I see something I sometimes practice to make composition with eyes or hands. Someday I want to learn your knowhow!
6 comments:
Sorry, Jasper!
I'd like to help you very much, but I can't.
I hate machine, so I am very poor at manipulating camera and other things.
But some day, maybe I might help you by my becoming good model using my beauty for your camera! ^^
Have a good time at home!
Hi Jasper,
Those new cameras can be overwhelming. I have a couple of rules that I always follow when taking photos. Always have the sun at your back and take extra photos in case the first one doesn't turn out. I would also suggest 'playing' with your camera for a few days before using it on an important trip.
Hi Jasper - I'd like to say thank you first for your help making my daum cafe the other day.
Although I cannot help you much in dealing with the new camera, I am sure you'll be an expert in it soon. You're the expert in technology!
Cheers!
Heesoo
Hi, Jasper...
To take a good picture, I think, you should read the manual closely. That is the first step and the hardest one. If you have some questions, consult web or you can visit "www.DCINSIDE.com". It is very good site and there are many good lectures. Anyway, practice makes perfect. But, practice without theoretical background will bring you nowhere...
Hi Jasper
Today's field trip was great, isn't it? Especilly your high level dirty stories were quite enjoyable.
How about making a file for your family. Make a file for a year. Make files for monthes. And then whenever you take pictures, save them in your file. I'm suer it will be a good memory for your family.
Hi,Jasper!! After this program, we'll miss your high level joke!!
When you make a joke, your serious face looks more funny than the story to me...haha!
Your blog is wonderful! Especially the slide show is so attractive to me.The photos are great. From last March I started to feel interest in taking photos. To take pictures of fascinating nature and to see them again is a big joy... I totally understand you! For a great photo,composition is most important I think. When I see something I sometimes practice to make composition with eyes or hands. Someday I want to learn your knowhow!
Post a Comment